DATA DE PUBLICACIÓ
DATA LÍMIT PRESENTACIÓ OFERTES
EMAIL ENVIAMENT CV
DESCRIPCIÓ DE L'OFERTA
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE JOB
- Job location: ICRA – Catalan Institute for Water Research, Girona, Spain
- Number of positions available: 1
- Expected start: June 2019
- Temporal position. The position is for 8 months (approximately)
- Gross annual salary package: 21.000 €
JOB PURPOSE / PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Incorporation of technical personnel into the Scientific and Technical Services (SCT) of ICRA, specifically at Chemical Analysis Unit.
Laboratory management, analytical standards and solution preparation, water samples characterization: treatment (digestion, dilution, etc.) and analysis (Ionic Chromatography, Total Organic Carbon, Chemical and Biological Oxygen Demand, etc.), data processing and reporting, checking and calibration of equipment, standards management, purchase orders.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & SELECTION CRITERIA
Must Have – Required
- Experience: Not required but valuable previous experience.
- Knowledge: Degree on Chemistry.
- Skills: Team work, proactive attitude, methodical and organized person, with a wide knowledge of sample preparation and analysis of water samples. The candidate must be proficient in oral and written Spanish. Knowledge of the English language is also positively evaluated.
Desirable experience in water characterization and quality management systems.
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENTITLEMENTS
Working conditions: Employed in compliance with Spanish legislation and regulations. Employees receive the benefits of the Spanish Social Security system covering sickness, maternity/paternity leaves and injuries at work.
International Environment: The opportunity to join a prestigious international research institution and become a member of a young and growing research group.
Continuous training in a high-quality environment.
HOW TO APPLY & SELECTION PROCESS
CV and motivation letter.
Aplications and DeadlineDeadline for applications:
Send the required documents to email@example.com indicating ref. “SCT_Tech” in the subject of the email.
The deadline to submit the required documentation is May, 29th 2019.
- Pre-selection: will be based on CV, experience, skills and motivation letter.
- Interviews: Short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
- Offered Position: Job Offer will be sent to the successful candidate after the interview.
In ICRA we are committed to maintaining and developing a work environment in which the values and principles of our organization are respected and equal opportunities between women and men be promoted in each of the areas in which we operate, not tolerating discrimination based on criteria such age, sex, marital status, race, ethnicity, disabilities, political leanings or sexual orientation.
Recruitment will be carried out as provided for in Article 15 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1995 of 24 March passing the text of the Workers' Statute Act, in accordance with the provisions of Article 2 of Royal Decree 2720/98 of 18 December (B.O.E. 8 January 1999), Act nº 12/2001 of July 9 (B.O.E. 10 July) and concordant regulations.
The principle of equality between men and women is taken into account, in accordance with Article 14 of the Spanish Constitution, the EU Directive of 9 February 1976 and the provisions of the Agreement of the Council of Ministers of March 4, 2005, passing the Plan for gender equality in the General State Administration.
Universal accessibility for persons with disabilities is taken into account, in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 1 of Act nº 51/2003 of 2 December on equal opportunities, and 5% of vacancies are reserved provided the candidates pass the selection processes and are able to accredit disability and compatibility in performing the tasks so that we will progressively reach 2% of the total workforce.