|OFERTA||HEAD OF SCT (LC/MS)|
DATA DE PUBLICACIÓ
DATA LÍMIT PRESENTACIÓ OFERTES
EMAIL ENVIAMENT CV
DESCRIPCIÓ DE L'OFERTA
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE JOB
- Job location: ICRA – Catalan Institute for Water Research, Girona, Spain
- Number of positions available: 1
- Expected start: March 2020
- Permanent position
- Full Time (1.711 h/year)
- Gross salary package: 35.000 € - 40.500 €, to be arranged according to the candidate’s skills.
JOB PURPOSE / PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Incorporation into the Scientific and Technical Services (SCT) of ICRA as Responsible of Head of SCT (LC/MS)
Responsible person for liquid chromatography, target and non-target analyses. This task requires an experienced person with duties on laboratory management, analytical standards preparation, samples pretreatment, data processing, and production of final reports.
The candidate will also be responsible over equipment, personnel, and allocated budget.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & SELECTION CRITERIA
Must Have – Required
- Experience: Higher than 7-y record of demonstrated experience in liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry is necessary. Good record in published papers, or other scientific contributions.
- Knowledge: PhD in Analytical Chemistry, specialty Liquid Chromatography
- Skills: Methodical and organized person with a wide knowledge of analysis by liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry, both target and non-target. Skills in computing and knowledge/experience with software for processing HRMS data will be necessary. Fluency in Spanish and English with excellent communication (oral and writing) skills. Very valuable knowledge of the Catalan language (oral and written).
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENTITLEMENTS
Working conditions: Employed in compliance with Spanish legislation and regulations. Employees receive the benefits of the Spanish Social Security system covering sickness, maternity/paternity leaves and injuries at work.
International Environment: The opportunity to join a prestigious international research institution and become a member of a young and growing research group.
Continuous training in a high-quality environment.
HOW TO APPLY & SELECTION PROCESS
Documentation Submitted: CV and motivation letter.
Aplications and DeadlineDeadline for applications:
Send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating ref. “SCT (LC/MS)” in the subject of the email.
The deadline to submit the required documentation is February, 16th 2020.
- Pre-selection: will be based on CV, experience, skills and motivation letter.
- Interviews: Short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
- Offered Position: Job Offer will be sent to the successful candidate after the interview.
In ICRA we are committed to maintaining and developing a work environment in which the values and principles of our organization are respected and equal opportunities between women and men be promoted in each of the areas in which we operate, not tolerating discrimination based on criteria such age, sex, marital status, race, ethnicity, disabilities, political leanings or sexual orientation.
Recruitment will be carried out as provided for in Article 15 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1995 of 24 March passing the text of the Workers' Statute Act, in accordance with the provisions of Article 2 of Royal Decree 2720/98 of 18 December (B.O.E. 8 January 1999), Act nº 12/2001 of July 9 (B.O.E. 10 July) and concordant regulations.
The principle of equality between men and women is taken into account, in accordance with Article 14 of the Spanish Constitution, the EU Directive of 9 February 1976 and the provisions of the Agreement of the Council of Ministers of March 4, 2005, passing the Plan for gender equality in the General State Administration.
Universal accessibility for persons with disabilities is taken into account, in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 1 of Act nº 51/2003 of 2 December on equal opportunities, and 5% of vacancies are reserved provided the candidates pass the selection processes and are able to accredit disability and compatibility in performing the tasks so that we will progressively reach 2% of the total workforce.